- SQL: SqlZoo - You can learn SQL only by doing it. Get going by doing it.
2. Python: W3schools — Want to learn python along with the certificate?
3. Datasets: Kaggle — want free datasets and participate in data analytics competitions.
Go to: https://kaggle.com/datasets
4. Power BI: Want to learn the most used and trending data visualization tool?
Host your Power BI portfolio on @NovyPro
5. Cheat Sheets: want cheat sheets for data analytics tools.
Go To : https://datacamp.com/cheat-sheet
6. Icons: want free icons for your dashboard.
Go to: https://flaticon.com
7. Themes: confused about which colors to use in your dashboard.
Go to: https://coolors.co
8. Statistics: Learn Statistics before moving to machine learning.
9. Excel: Want to learn excel? Learn Excel from Microsoft itself.
10. Our world in data: My personal favorite. want to see what you can do with data.
That’s It. I hope it helps you in your journey of becoming a #data analyst. I have used and used most of these websites not just for practice but for revision of multiple aspects of the data analytics journey.
I am thinking of explaining these websites in an elaborated manner through a notion template. How to go about learning from these websites.
Let me know if you are interested. For now, I am creating a data analytics cheat sheet template. That will surely help you in the long run.
All the best.
Please Start. You will not regret it.